Friday, July 4, 2014

Too Many Kids and no Room







Thanks to House of Turquoise and Houzz for these ideas.These rooms remind me of my Uncle George and Aunt Noranne's cabin at the lake. They had 6 children, all very close in age. So they divided the upstairs into two rooms- boys and girls. Of course theirs wasn't as nice as these. After all we were camping but to us it was perfect. They had the coolest cabin right on the lake. I remember swimming in the fresh water lake washing our hair and singing the song from South Pacific-Gonna Wash That Man Right Out Of My Hair. My Aunt made the best gravy! At Thanksgiving time the turkey was naked and the gravy was gone with all of us taste testing.

 Oh happy days


Until we meet again
claudia

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...