Tuesday, July 29, 2014

T-shirt Yarn Ideas

You can now buy T-shirt yarn but if you go onto Youtube, you will find videos that will explain how to cut a t-shirt for yarn. I did it and therefore it isn't difficult. So if you have some old t-shirt shirts or dresses. Get cutting.

If not: here are some T-shirt Yarns.
 

I have found them at Michael's Craft Stores and Pat Catan Craft Stores. I am sure that they are everywhere but what do you do with them? Well, I am glad that you asked. Here are some ideas.
 
 
 
I made some coaster's but since my photography skills suck I only took one picture.
 
970927_172216052954585_599210907_n.jpg (283×567)
Bracelets
 
 
Les Deux Moulins: Un poco de Trapillo - Trapilho - T-Shirt yarn. I like how the person use different stitches to create a pattern/texture.
Crocheted Baskets, which I am in the middle of doing. The yarn might be hard to pull through, so, take your vitamins before tackling the project.
 
#BakingOutsidetheBox | Make t-shirt yarn and have fun using one of these easy lucet techniques. Easy craft for family.
Comfy girls / womens headband in upcycled t-shirt yarn via Etsy
Headbands
 
DIY rug ideas I've been trying to find the right yarn (twine, rope?) for years
A Rug.
 
 
All of these projects can be found on Pinterest. The pattern aren't all that unusual and can be found on the internet. All you need is some T-shirts and imagination.

 
Until we meet again,
Claudia

 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...