Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Crafty Weekend turns into Crafty Tuesday.


Okay. The EAT sign was a success so,  being enthusiastic but not talented  I scoured JoAnn Fabrics to do another sign. First I found some lace, but.. the pattern of the lace was too large or the size of the letter was too small. My idea was to place the lace over the letter and spray paint the combination. (this does work but not this time) Well, I went back to JoAnn's and this is what I found.

Patterned tape from Tape Works; stick on flowers  and gems from Cloud9 Designs and this is what I came up with:






As you can see I have more heart than talent. I think that I will finish the sign as ATE




Until We Meet Again
Claudia

PS if someone has pointers about photography, Please help!!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...