Friday, July 25, 2014

Christmas in July, the best of Pinterest.

Santa ornaments

I loved these. follow this link for the free pattern.http://mizrah.ru/post303333117/

I used them as ornament and then with glitter glue I added names of my children and grandchildren to hang on my tree. Here are some other ideas for you. All at the same website.



Aren't these cute?

I love this but have no pattern. I tried to make my own pattern but I hope that in time someone will publish one. If you hear of one let me know.

I am thinking about making these for Christmas.

 

Obviously these aren't my creations. Please go to my Pinterest page. 
Again follow the link for these and more crochet ideas.


Until We Meet Again
Claudia











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...