Monday, July 28, 2014

It's Almost Fall


It is sort of cold here in Ohio today. Thinking that it's almost fall and I love Fall. Fall has perfect weather, warm during the day and cool at night. Perfect sleeping weather. I must admit that I would never decorate with the colors orange and brown (the colors of the Brown-Go Browns). But... here are some ideas.


 
 
Isn't this great. I want to do a pumpkin tree. Even the planter has a scarecrow on it.
 To see more of this tree go to Country Creations by Denise.




 
                                                                    Houzz:Traditional Spaces
 

I am sorry, but I am getting into letters something fierce. This is simple and festive.
 
 
 
Use Nature and grab some tree limbs. Not everything has to come from a craft store. Just don't cut down your neighbor's tree limbs (at least not until night, so they can't see it was you).
 
 
The Chow Chow isn't part of the d├ęcor.
 
Fall Outfit
And there is the clothes, get all warm and cuddly.
 
2013
I love the Coat-it is being offered by Nordstroms,
 So I won't be buying that one but I can duplicate it.
 
  Beautiful home
Then there is the beauty of Fall. I love the Fall.
 
 






Until we meet again

Claudia
 
 
 

 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...