Friday, August 19, 2016

17 Outrageous Wind Chimes


Summer isn't over just yet! There are many good days and nights, especially now that it is almost fall. There will be a nip in the air and sitting outside will be delightful. I am not a fan of heat and humidity, my hair doubles in size and it curls in some unnatural ways. I must say I love fall! I do hang out outside a bit more in the fall so I like to add a little color. Wind Chimes are a good way to add color and some of these are a work of art, so, let's take a look. Some of them you can use as inspiration and some you will just have to droll over on pinterest.


1.
 
Source

2.

Source

3.

Source

4.


Source

5.

Source

6.

Source

7.

8.

Made from plastic bottles
Source

9.

Source

10.
Source

11.

12.


13.

14.

Source

15.

Source

16.


17.

Source

Until we meet again,
Claudia

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...