Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Tatting

 

I just love the look of tatting but I am not as ambidextrous as I would like to be so I am practicing with Maria Papia and needle tatting on youtube. I just purchased a shuttle and when I get home I am going to try to make something (anything).


 
I love the colors.



I wonder if I could make these?
 

Of course my shuttle is as gorgeous as these. It's plastic and I paid $5.99 for it at Joanne Fabrics.
 


WOW if I ever master it I am going to try to make this as a pendant for a necklace for Christmas.
 
 

I hope that I inspired you to try something new and create. All of these pictures and instructions can be found on my Pinterest page.

Until we meet again,
Claudia



 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...