Here is my version
This scarf is all one color.
Use a lighter shade of the same color
Or this for Christmas scarf! The opportunities are endless with this stitch!
Ch = chain, sl st = slip stitch, sc = single crochet, dc = double crochet (U.S.)
- Counting in 3’s, ch as many stitches as it takes to make a chain 60″ long (this pattern calls for original chain to be any multiple of 3 so just count “1-2-3, 1-2-3, 1-2-3…” as you make the chain and make sure that your last chain lands on chain number 3). Check that the chain hasn’t twisted and join to the first stitch with a sl st so that it now forms a ring.
- Round 2: dc in every chain until you’re completed the round and join to the first dc with a sl st.
- Round 3: ch 3 and then sc between the 3rd and 4th dc, ch 3 and then sc in between the 6th and 7th dc. You want to keep repeating this pattern every 3 double crochets until you’ve completed the round. Join with a sl st.
- Round 4: dc 3 into the chain you made in the previous round and then dc 3 into the next chain and continue in this manner until you’ve completed the round. Join with a sl st.
- Repeat the pattern from Round 3 & 4 until the scarf is the desired width.
- Bind off and weave in the ends.
Until we meet again