Thursday, September 29, 2016

How to Upscale a Fabulous Fall Wreath



Time to get out your old wreaths. What do you find? You wonderful wreath has missing flowers, fruits and ribbons.

That is exactly what happens to me every time, because the glue loosens over time. Plus the wreath could use a little sprucing up.

Well, let's take a look at what I have done.



This is what I found! Sad isn't it. 

Okay I went to a local craft store and bought some inexpensive bunch of flowers and a big tube of E600 glue. 
Oh, I also got the other wreath 
and stole from that wreath and started gluing.


This is the wreath that I tried to keep the same color as 
when I bought it and I think that I did a good job.


This is the one that I jazzed up!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...