Friday, May 16, 2014

If I were going to have a dinner party- Friday



If I were going to have a dinner party- Friday

Have you ever played Dinner Party? One would tell who they would like to sit next to at a dinner party and why?

Let’s play!!!
Where: 
 


My backyard (I wish)


Who: Now that is a great question-who would I like to sit next to or in between at a dinner party? Today I am in a fun mood so I would like to sit in between.

 


George Clooney. He can bring Amal, (his finance) she is an International Attorney, and can you imagine the conversations. She deals with human rights, criminal law, and extraditions. I think that she would be amazing and would enlighten the conversation. I hope that she is funny, also.

 


Brad Pitt. He can bring Angelina but maybe leave the kids at home.


Why? They both are quick witted. 
         
I think that the night would be filled with humor and intellect. 



Food: Recipes for Bbq.
  


Grilled Swordfish with Saffron Garlic Sauce and a strawberry and macadamia nut salad with asparagus.