But I am making this dip.
I found it on I wash and you dry blog.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 drops green food coloring (more if desired)
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Oreo cookie and Hershey's Kiss for decoration
- Fruit/Graham Crackers/Pretzels for dipping
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy (no longer clumpy), then slowly add the sweetened condensed milk. Beat until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla, mix until blended.
- Drop in 5-6 drops of green food coloring and mix until fully incorporated. Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Pour into serving dish. If desired, drop a couple dots of green food coloring on top and use a toothpick to swirl around to give it that "melted witch" look.
- Place half of an Oreo cookie on top, then top that with the Hershey's Kiss so it looks like a witches hat. Serve with fruit slices, graham crackers and/or pretzels. Store in an air tight container in the fridge. Enjoy!
Until we meet again,