Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Electrical Cords and Holidays

Hazardous overloaded electrical power outlet.  Stock Photo - 4232000 


I live in an old house with not too many electrical outlets. So my outlets start to look like this:



But I have found some very creative ways to hide cords.

Thanks to the Thrifty Decor Chick she came up with some great ideas.

When you have a piece of furniture against the wall and you don't want the electric cord to show, she used these:

One placed them on her furniture to guide the cord down the leg-brilliant!


I love this idea and am going to incorporate it into my decor. They are called Cord Covers. 

 I wonder if they come in wood covers so I could hide them down a wall for lamps that sit on built in cabinets.

She also tied them up behind the furniture.



Wow! I wish but it is a good idea and you can turn off all of your holiday lights with one switch.

When you can't hide the cords embrace them!




Incorrect but funny



Until we meet again,
Claudia
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...