Friday, June 20, 2014

Crocheted pot holders

When I crochet a pot holder I look to see that there aren't many holes. The holes in the pattern can cause terrible burns to your intended. If I make it out of yarn, I back it with cotton yarn, there are many suppliers, the one that I can think of is Sugar and Cream. Take a chance and go online and you will find a much better selection then at your favorite Craft and Sewing stores.
Check out Maggie Crochet's Premier yarns.
http://www.maggiescrochet.com/collections/yarn-thread/products/premier-home-cotton-solids


Cotton Fair Solids Yarns

Cotton Fair has 13 colors and costs-$4.99


Premier Cotton Fair Multis Yarn

It also comes in 6 different multicolored cotton


At the moment I am crocheting a patchwork tablecloth using the floss. They have more colors.
I use the entire 6 strands of the floss. It is thicker than Size 3 thread and finer than yarn.



Until we meet again
Claudia
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...