Friday, June 24, 2016

Fun with Rocks

The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. Pablo Picasso


The Butterfly is so perfect that it almost looks like a stamp or those scratch on tatoos.



How fun and easy. Imagine these baby feet scattered around your yard.



This is so beautiful that I would display this on coffee table
 or use it on my desk as a paper weight.



I know that I am creative but I just love these little gems.



I wouldn't mind a set of dishes that had this 
little guy on them. The artist should be proud. 
They have a magical imagination.



Hum! A rock as a present for a friend, even a lovely as this one 
is I would run for fear of being hit! That would really hurt!





I love this one but can I also have some chocolate candy?



Imagination is a wonderful thing.



This family rocks!
(Sorry but I couldn't resist)



Again, china pattern! Artist call me!



What a hoot! Sorry again.








I hope that you are inspired to try something new. Rocks are everywhere and free. Just add paint and some talent and shake. 

Until we meet again,
Claudia

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...