Monday, March 10, 2014

I am looking forward to meeting you.


Has anyone used Endust? Well, yesterday I polished my cocktail table with a wax paste. It was lovely and shiny.  After a full day of use I needed to clean the table. Well, _______ (insert your own word here) grabbed the Endust and generously sprayed the table. Again _____ (insert your own word here) me started to clean the table. Yes, it looked cleaned, shiny and new, but then something happened in Cleveland Ohio with doesn’t happen too often. The sun came out. It not only came out but it had the nerve to show all of the streaks on the surface of the table. Thank God, I am not a perfectionist because I could have spent most of the morning polishing the table again. Instead I spent the entire morning polishing the table until the sun was covered by the clouds. Thank you weatherman and Cleveland for keeping with the saying, “if you don’t like the weather in Cleveland wait 5 minutes and it will change” and it did.
Anyway, welcome to the blog, I hope that you will understand my sense of humor and I hope that the humor will make you return.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...